The world is awash in seemingly conflicting nutrition advice. Some argue that XYZ diet is great, while others say it could give you heart disease.
But you aren't everyone, and if you're here, chances are you're looking for a nutritionist who has been around the block a time or two with complicated cases or unique challenges.
Aimee has personal and professional experience with all of the following:
- Infertility, recurrent miscarriage
- Complicated and high-risk pregnancies, including gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, cholestasis, HELLP syndrome, and preterm labor
- Postpartum challenges
- Autoimmune diseases and chronic disorders, including Long-COVID, Epstein-Barr, and more
- Food allergies
- Histamine intolerance
- Neurodiversity-related support, including autism, ADHD, OCD, and more
- Thyroid disorders
- Failure to thrive, food allergies, sensory processing disorder, and related problems in infants/children
Aimee only works with select nutrition clients. Because she does a deep dive into every person's needs that she works with, she keeps her client schedule limited and sometimes closes to new clients.
Right now, Aimee is accepting new clients.
If you are interested in working together or have questions about the process, the best thing to do is to send an email to hello @ aimeemcnew.com (with all spaces removed). Put "Nutrition" in the subject line, if possible, so she's sure to see your email ASAP.
If you already know that you want to work with her, you can book an appointment here.